Thursday 25 April 2013

Etsy haul - I've fallen in love!


 So the summer weather has finally started to greet England after what has seemed the longest winter ever, and I have begun to think about summer shopping. Now toward the end of last summer I found some really sweet etsy shops but only managed to buy my bag my last post... so its pay day and I thoughts I'd start shopping. Here are a few bits and bobs. I'm only looking to buy two of the bags and the midi rings coming to a total under ten pounds! ( not including crappy shipping )
So for now Im going to leave you without links and when my stuff has arrived I will post pictures with links to the shops! Sorry, hope you enjoy!
























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------◈◈--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With love


1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooke! I loved all these bags and clutches! Where are they from? I found some similar ones from Thailand but I fell in love with one that you posted here! I would appreciate it! x

    Silverest

    ReplyDelete