Wednesday 24 April 2013

Daily blog and other inspiration.

Today was a very unsuccessful day. I missed my speak and listening test and didn't take anything into college with me because I was to hot and sticky and wanted to travel light since I had such a short day.. but any how I ended up in the library looking at textiles books and taking pictures of my pretty bag from etsy.com all the way from thailand and my pretty sparkly nails. I swear I never used to be this Girly.

I also came across some really interesting stuff whilst being a blog addict. Super inspired but I have no time to create for myself at the moment and that is the worst. I must find time to create for myself or I'll lose motivation!












--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------◈◈--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


With Love


No comments:

Post a Comment